Election day is 3 weeks away

It is coming down to the last wire for both presidential campaigns to try and find new ways to sway voters.

It is coming down to the last wire for both presidential campaigns to try and find new ways to sway voters. With election night just three weeks away, the two presidential candidates are fighting it out by taking some final stabs at each other.

"Donald Trump is increasingly unstable and unhinged," said Vice President Kamala Harris.

With Democrats growing distressed over the conditions of the race, Harris raised concern over Trump's second term. This comes after one of Harris' rallies in the battleground state of Pennsylvania last night.

Vice President Kamala Harris said, "He's talking about that he considers anyone who doesn't support him or who will not bend to his will, an enemy of our country."

Trump was in Pennsylvania last night as well where he was seen onstage swaying to some tunes after answering a question.

"Play YMCA, please. Let's go. Nice and loud," exclaimed former President Donald Trump.

During his campaign rally, Trump criticized Harris' capabilities on taking the job.

Former President Donald Trump said, "Well, we have to beat her. Look, we do. She's not, she's not for this job. Everybody knows it."

Vice President Kamala Harris scolded Trump's lack of transparency for not releasing medical records, after she released records from her physician this past Saturday.

"Are they afraid that people will see that he is too weak and unstable," asked Harris.

Trump responded on Monday calling for Harris to take a cognitive test, and falsely claiming that he has released more medical records than any president in history. 

Contact NewsLink Staff with comments at newslink@bsu.edu.

We've got you covered with everything you need to know on election night. Join us on our Facebook page on November 5th at 9 p.m. for your election coverage.