Win a tailgating prize pack with Ball State Daily’s Homecoming Contest!

It’s that time of year again! The air is cooling, Scheumann Stadium is filling up with roaring fans, and CharlieTown is back in business. The Homecoming tailgate is one of the most exciting events of the year for Cardinals, and Ball State Daily’s Homecoming Contest is here to make it even more memorable! The contest, sponsored by Brothers, will give one lucky winner the ultimate tailgating experience. One (1) winner will receive a custom, hand-painted tailgating table, ping pong balls and cups from Brothers, and Ball State merchandise, including a sweatshirt blanket, beanie, gloves, teddy bear, and more. Enter the contest today and get ready to Chirp Chirp at Homecoming!

How to Enter:

1. Follow @ballstatedaily socials (Instagram, Facebook, and X)
  2. DM your BSU email to @ballstatedaily (Instagram, Facebook, and X)

Each social media platform that you do this on counts as one entry. You can receive a total of three (3) entries by doing this on all three social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, and X).

Contest Rules:

1. Contest is open to Ball State students, faculty, and staff.
  2. Contest entry closes on Tuesday, October 22, 2024.
  3. Each platform you enter on grants you one (1) entry. You can receive a total of three (3) entries by entering on all three platforms.
  4. Must be able to pick up the prize in person with a Ball State ID by Thursday, October 24.
Employees of Ball State Daily, McKinley Avenue or any Unified Media group are not eligible to win. Contest is open to Ball State students. There will be one (1) winner. The winner will receive a custom, hand-painted tailgating table, cups and balls from Brothers, a Ball State teddy bear ($24.98), Ball State sweatshirt blanket ($44.98), Ball State beanie ($24.98), Ball State gloves ($24.98), ($33.98), and a Ball State can coozie ($5.98).