Handy resources for sports fans to explore today

Whether you’re a passionate fan of the Cardinals or you’re always supporting local sides like Muncie Central Boys, there are undoubtedly various resources you rely on throughout a typical season. In fact, sports fans everywhere are regularly turning to options like apps and podcasts that are dedicated to the sports they enthusiastically get behind. 

Be it while driving to work in the morning or at half-time during a major fixture on the calendar, there are so many handy resources for sports fans to dip in and out of throughout a typical season. Some offerings share the latest news, while others inform fans ahead of their fantasy football picks in the NFL. The options are diverse and they’re generally worth having at your disposal. 

So, with that in mind, let’s take a brief look at some handy resources for sports fans to explore today. 

Adam Schefter and more worth following on social media 

As you can imagine, there are thousands of knowledgeable professionals who claim to know everything that is occurring in the sporting world. While not everyone is worth following on social media, many are. One of them is certainly Adam Schefter, a respected sports writer and reporter who covers the NFL extensively. Ian Rapoport offers something similar, while Mina Kimes is another excellent reporter. If basketball is your bag, then Ballsack Sports might be for you. Likewise, Dom2K is another influential NBA voice. As for hockey, Sebastien Chabauty, Jen Conway, Dimitri Filipovic, To Hockey, With Love, and Chris Watkins are informative. 

Apps are a preference for many

Housed on popular devices like iPads and iPhones, apps are downloaded by millions of people on a daily basis. For sports lovers, the options are vast and can be fired up as and when needed. For instance, options like ESPN offer a diverse range of content on some of America’s favorite sports while also looking at options like soccer in England. UFC Sports is ideal for people who follow the action in the Octagon, while Bleacher Report is another well-liked application with a firm focus on everything from the MLS and NCAA to the NBA and the NHL. Other go-to apps include TheScore, Yahoo Sports, Flash Score, FOX Sports, and CBS Sports.

SportsMillions has everything you need in one place 

A gaming destination that clearly specializes in sports, SportsMillions has everything you need in one place. For sports lovers seeking gaming opportunities, there are so many leading titles to get through at an online destination that houses some of iGaming’s favorite game providers. Blitz’Em is a title that particularly stands out, with fans making predictions and spinning the wheel as they hope to see their predicted outcomes come to fruition. It isn’t the only option, though, with there being an impressive selection of sports-themed slot titles to get through on this superb gaming site. News, views, predictions, and analysis on all manner of sports also abound on this new gaming platform. 

Podcasts are understandably popular 

Screen Shot 2024-10-02 at 10.19.13 AM.png

As we’ve already touched on, podcasts are perfect productions for fans to listen to. An enticing proposition while commuting to work or during a relaxing evening at home, there are so many viable options to examine here. If college football is your thing, College Football Enquirer is a great podcast that covers football, basketball, and more. The Athletic's college football podcast, Until Saturday, is another production to consider, although many people prefer Josh Pate's College Football Show when it comes to football matters. Away from the college sports sphere, The Bill Simmons Podcast, The Lowe Post, The Pat McAfee Show, and NFL Daily with Gregg Rosenthal are worth listening to.

This post is provided by a third party who may receive compensation from the products or services they mention.