Don’t miss the Ball State Daily Housing Fair!

Explore Muncie’s housing options and win prizes.

Find the best housing for you

The annual Ball State Daily Housing Fair is on September 25 from 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Atrium. If you’re considering moving off-campus, or if you’re just wondering what housing options Muncie has to offer, the Housing Fair has answers! This fair, sponsored by The Haven, hosts apartment complexes, landlords, and property managers who will be happy to answer your questions. You’ll be able to learn important information and find the housing option that best suits your needs.

This year's fair will feature:

• The Haven
  • Village Promenade
  • Mill Pond Apartments
  • Birge & Held (Beacon Hill, Chesterfield, Kensington)
  • Varsity House
  • Silvertree Communities
  • BioLife
  • Housing & Residence Life
  • University Village
  • Applegate Apartments
  • Joe Freeman
  • The Latitude Apartments

Win prizes!

The fair will also feature a contest to win some awesome prizes! All you need to do is show up to the fair and follow a few guidelines, and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win one of three grand prizes. Prizes include a cleaning kit, movie night kit and a game night kit. From gift cards to an air fryer, these are some exciting prizes you don’t want to miss out on!

Want to know how to enter? This contest will be a one-day only event. You can only enter by attending the Housing Fair and filling out sign-up sheets from different housing booths. Each sign-up sheet you fill out counts as one entry. All the sign-ups will be collected and three (3) winners will be selected at random.

Contest Rules:

1. Contest is open to Ball State students.
  2. Contest can only be entered on September 25 at the Ball State Daily Housing Fair.
  3. Each sign-up sheet you fill out will grant you one (1) entry. Sign-up sheets can be found at each booth at the fair.
  4. Must be able to pick up the prize in person and show your Ball State ID.
Employees of Ball State Daily, McKinley Avenue or any Unified Media group are not eligible to win. Contest is open to Ball State students. There will be three (3) winners. Each winner will receive a grand prize, either a cleaning kit, movie night kit, or a game night kit. The cleaning kit includes Great Value All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach ($2.77), Scrub Daddy sponge ($3.88), The Pink Stuff Cleaning Paste ($5.97), Tide Pods 57 Count ($19.94), Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner ($2.68), Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels 2 Triple Rolls ($6.97), Ionic ZipVac 3-in-1 Corded Vacuum Cleaner ($22.88), Visa Gift Card ($25), and Sterilite Laundry Basket ($7.98). The movie kit includes a Netflix Gift Card ($25), Dash Popcorn Kit with Seasonings ($9.88), Kernel's Nacho Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning ($3.38), Kernel's Ranch Popcorn Seasoning ($3.38), Ball State Plush Throw ($19.98), Dash Stirring Electric Popcorn Popper ($28.94), and Sterilite Laundry Basket ($7.98). The game night kit includes a Mainstays Compact Air Fryer ($24.98), Uno All Wild Card Game ($6.44), Stir The Pot Party Game ($24.86), Bicycle Playing Cards ($3.44), Visa Gift Card ($25), and Sterilite Laundry Basket ($7.98).

More information on housing

If you want to learn more information and stay updated on local housing in Muncie, be sure to join our Facebook Group! This group offers trustworthy info on housing options, advice for your search, connections with communities and landlords, and more. You can also check out the Ball State Daily Housing Guide website, which features a housing search that can be filtered by your unique preferences. Best of luck on your housing search!