Crestview Golf Club kicks off 4th annual ‘TeenWork’s Tourney’

‘TeenWork’s Tourney’ to fundraise for local teens in organization

MUNCIE, Ind. – After a successful fundraising event on Friday, Crestview Golf Club and TeenWork’s saw the day as “a hole-in-one”. 

The event marks its 4th annual TeenWork’s Tourney, a public event held by the organization at the local Crestview golf course. Crestview’s course can be located at 3325 S Walnut St. 

The non-profit organization TeenWork’s, ensures teens a solid foundation in their future professions. 

When registering for the outing, players contributed to the organization’s fundraiser. Companies could sponsor the event and contribute as well. 

The golf outing began bright and early at 9 a.m., attracting participants and sponsors from the Muncie and surrounding areas. 

Golfers of all skill levels came together to enjoy a day of competition and fundraising for the non-profit organization, which was organized in collaboration with Crestview.

Participants were also provided a breakfast and lunch. 

Players tackled the Crest View course throughout the day, adding awards to fuel the excitement.

While TeenWork’s holds engaging activities, it has a deeper meaning to fund-raise for those within the program. 

According to Jon Miller, TeenWork’s Development and Communication Officer, all proceeds will return to the program. Ultimately, fundraising can help grow the number of teens involved and provide more resources to those within the programs. 

The organization is not limited to just the Muncie community. Teens can also access its programs in Anderson, Indianapolis, and Fort Wayne.

The event at the golf course highlights the impact of community involvement in support of the teens. 

For more information on upcoming events and the organization, visit www.teenworks.org.

Contact Lauren Burris with comments at lauren.burris@bsu.edu.