Find your home at Village Promenade

An apartment close to campus

Finding your dream apartment can be a big challenge for a busy student. It might be daunting to sacrifice the walkability of dorms, take on the search for decent furniture and find a place where you can have plenty of space. Luckily, Village Promenade solves all these problems in one luxury apartment complex.

Walkability

The Village Promenade is conveniently located in the Village, meaning you’re living just steps away from campus! This means you won’t have to spend as much in gas money, and you’ll experience the convenience of being able to easily go home in between classes. You’ll also have immediate access to everything that the Village has to offer. Ball State’s most popular restaurants, shops, bars, and cafes are right in your backyard.

Furnishing

All apartments in the Village Promenade are also furnished! This is an excellent benefit for students who may be living on their own for the first time. Instead of hunting for furniture and trying to bring it all to haul it on move-in day, the VP has it already provided!

Your apartment comes with:

• HD-TV Flat Screen
  • Queen-Size Memory Foam Bed
  • Dishwasher
  • Washer & Dryer
  • Contemporary Furniture

Space

Village Promenade offers 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom apartments with varying prices of rent. No matter your floor plan, each bedroom comes with its own personal closet and bathroom. No need to worry about sharing your space with roommates!

The space doesn’t stop in your apartment, Village Promenade also has plenty of amenities throughout the complex. Residents enjoy a courtyard pool, hot tub, fitness center, study lounge and a rooftop lounge.

Live in Luxury

Spaces for 2024-2025 are going fast! If interested be sure to villagepromenade.com to apply.