Birthday on Water in the UAE: Top Ideas for Party

Celebrate your birthday with a yacht party in the UAE. Invite many friends or select a few. Both ways, you'll create unforgettable memories. Make your special day truly stand out.

Why Rent a Yacht for Your Birthday?

Consider party yacht rental Dubai to celebrate your next birthday party. In Dubai, party yacht rentals start at $111. Booking a luxury yacht, on the other hand, can cost you $5,250. Whether seeking a sea adventure or a quiet evening with close friends, chartering a yacht provides both privacy and fun for a memorable birthday.

Get a sunset cruise to celebrate your birthday intimately. It will let you enjoy the tranquillity of the sea with your close ones. Schedule a yacht charter and plan a sunset dinner as you cruise. There are also the options to catch fresh fish and enjoy dinner prepared by the best chefs.

In case you are looking for fun water adventures, rent a bigger yacht and invite your loved ones over.

Top Ideas to Have a Yacht Party in the UAE

If you are considering a party yacht for your next birthday in Dubai, here are a few ideas you can incorporate.

1.  Choose a Theme

The birthday celebration should have something a little extra. Thus, it is always fun to go to a theme party. Choose a theme that goes with your personality. Then, go all out with the games, party favours, and decorations. One of the most popular ones is a nautical theme. Thus, you can consider themes, such as “Pirates of the Yacht.” You and your parents can put on pirate costumes for everyone and organise treasure hunts. However, themes don’t have to be specific. Just decorate the yacht with a colour theme. Encourage guests to dress as pirates, sailors, or even mermaids for added fun! With themed parties, you can go as crazy or simple as you like.

2.  Organise Some Activities and Games

Keep your guests entertained by including activities and games. Rental yacht charters have packages that include water activities. You can add things you want to your packages. If you want to put up a fancy water competition, consider a game battle. You can also explore the places close-by with a boat ride.

Hide small pirate treasures, like sweets or toys, around the party area. Hand out maps to guide guests on their treasure hunt. Add riddles or challenges to amp up the fun. Plan sea-themed games as well. Try "Pin the Patch on the Pirate" or "Limbo Under the Sails." Organise a "Fishing Frenzy" where magnetic rods help catch plastic fish from a small pool. Set up a craft table for guests to design their own pirate hats, eye patches, or mini sailboats.

In case you want to be a little chill for your birthday, rent fishing equipment to try out fishing. No need to worry if you haven’t gone fishing before. There are fishing guides to coach you through your first catch. You can also enjoy an additional inclusion of BBQ at the sea.

3.  Add Some Music

Birthdays are not much fun without music. Put in some time to plan out the music and the playlist. Pick a jam from a specific decade. Hunt down the top 100 songs of that era. Consider hits like "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid or "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves. Share your taste with your loved ones. Request the service crew to play it on the yacht’s crews.

In case you are planning the birthday of your loved one, involve the yacht crew to sing you the happy birthday song. Crank up pirate songs, sea melodies, or lively island tunes to set the mood.

4.  Choose a Delectable Catering Service

Get a catering service that is fully customizable to meet your requirements. Make sure that you focus on both presentation and quality. Every detail of the event has to be perfect. You can consider the theme while determining the food options for the birthday party. This will make your party more fun.

Make Sure You Give Your Guests Plenty of Time

Book your yacht rental in advance. It will not only save you time but also give you and your guests time to prepare. You can choose to schedule the yacht for your party in the morning where you can enjoy water activities and fishing. However, you can also choose to cap off the busy day with a cruise in the sunset and dinner to give your birthday a special touch. Both you and your guests should have plenty of time to enjoy the time.

This post is provided by a third party who may receive compensation from the products or services they mention.